Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Divine Healing Jesus Care - My Testimony

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rjz3nx9vS48

I want to share with you my testimony. Both my wife and I are on Jesus Care . Neither of us is on medication or on prescription medication. It doesn't mean that we have not had medical problems. Both of us have been through some serious problems. I have had some very serious back pain and recently I had a knee that was extremely painful, I could hardly walk but we prayed and Jesus healed me. My wife anointed me with oil, we prayed for my knee and Jesus healed me.
My wife has also been sick but we prayed and Jesus is not just our provider but He is also our healer. It does not mean that we do not respect medical science but we give glory to Jesus who keeps us alive. Jesus cares for those who seek Him and who follow Him. By His stripes we are healed, we must just pray and believe. If we ask, we receive. Jesus rewards those who diligently seek Him.
May Jesus bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment