Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Are YOU pleasing to God?


I was blessed this morning to receive two videos made against me. I don't know why I am so honored that people would make a video about me. The thing that really matters is: am I pleasing to Jesus?
I might be totally off track but what does that do to another person's eternal destination? If we attack each other or if we “expose” another person as “false prophet” or “stupid” or whatever we want to call them, how does that help our situation? The only thing that really matters is whether God is pleased with me, with YOU.
If you should die now, is He pleased with You?  Is He pleased with me? Am I about my Father's business? And is my Father pleased with me? Quite honestly, I don't care what anybody thinks of me. All that matters to me is whether Jesus is pleased with me. Nothing else really matters.
Dear friend, is Jesus pleased with YOU right now? Are you where He wants you to be? Are you doing what He wants you to do? That's all that matters!
May Jesus bless you.

1 comment:

  1. Hi its Jude23, not sure why when I sign in it says "Philia"

    Would it be wrong of me to call false teachers out? There have been a couple of people, one in real life, one on youtube, who have been calling people to follow them but one was of the catholic church calling people to a "muscular christianity" and the other is a baptist who tells people that they are saved for just believing in Jesus.

    ReplyDelete