Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I was brainwashed by religion

http://youtu.be/Z31TgywfUT0

I grew up in a Christian home and I go to know Jesus, for real, very early in my life, when I was still a little boy but then I got brainwashed by religion. I got drawn away from Jesus and I believed what people told me. Although I was serious, and very serious, I was deceived. There are many people who are extremely serious who are extremely deceived also because they are so serious. They believe the wrong things, they trust what people tell them.
I believed all the LIES that religion tells you, lies like: THE BIBLE IS THE INERRANT WORD OF GOD, that  YOU MUST BELONG TO A CHURCH, that YOU MUST HAVE FELLOWSHIP WITH OTHER CHRISTIANS, that YOU MUST SUBMIT YOURSELF TO THE LEADERSHIP OF THE CHURCH. I believed those things. But very soon I saw that those people who preached those things did not live them and I got disillusioned. Then I blamed God  and I went away from God. See, I got my eyes off Jesus and I started looking at people, and then by His mercy  the Lord Jesus revealed Himself to me and called me back. Then I decided I will not be deceived again  by people. I got out of church because that was where the people are, where the deception is, and I decided that I will research the scriptures for myself to find the truth and I spent a lot of time searching the scriptures, reading the Bible from Genesis to Revelation to find the truth but I found that I only found MY INSIGHT OF WHAT I BELIEVED WAS THE TRUTH, the bible.
Dear friends, the bible is NOT THE TRUTH, JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF IS THE WAY AND THE LIFE AND THE TRUTH. The bible is not the inerrant word of God, it is a book, written by people, who, some of them, knew God, but it was translated and rewritten by many people who really did not know God. They were utilitarians  and they still are modifying the scriptures according to their insight along linguistic lines, not under guidance of the Holy Spirit, and people are brainwashed to believe the words that those people write there. You see, they are not busy with Jesus, they are brainwashed into believing a book and that is NOT what Jesus called us to do. HE CALLED US TO FOLLOW HIM!
But then Jesus opened my eyes. I started reading the words of Jesus in the gospels (Matthew, Mark, Luke and John) and I said:”Lord, if this is true, that a man must be led by the Holy Spirit, then this is what I want! Nothing else!” Jesus said:”My sheep LISTEN to my voice and they follow Me.”(John 10:27)  I said:”Lord, I want to hear Your voice, and I want to follow You!” Paul wrote:”Those who are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.”(Romans 8:14) I read in the gospel of John that Jesus promised the Holy Spirit to guide us into all truth. I said:”Lord, then that is what I need!” I had been brainwashed, I have been listening to people. I believed in the Bible, I didn't believe in Jesus. I was not following the guidance of the Holy Spirit. Even though I got to know Jesus as a little boy, I never trusted Him. I NEVER FOLLOWED HIM, I WAS BUSY WITH THE BIBLE! I was busy with doctrines, with people, my eyes were not on Jesus! I was brainwashed like so many people in this world. RELIGIOUS PEOPLE ARE BRAINWASHED BY RELIGION. Dear friend, all we need is Jesus Christ and Him alone – Jesus must be our reality. He sent us the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of TRUTH to guide us into the WHOLE TRUTH and if we do not trust and follow and obey the Holy Spirit we cannot know Jesus, it is impossible, you can only KNOW ABOUT HIM but you can only KNOW JESUS through REVELATION under the guidance of His Spirit.
If you want to spend eternity with Jesus then you must get to know Him and trust Him right now.  You must be led by the Holy Spirit right now and keep on following Him for ever.  Never turn away from Him, never trust a man, never trust a book, don’t trust the Bible, don’t trust what people tell you, TRUST JESUS.  Put all your trust in Him and that is what is written in the Bible.  "TRUST in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding."  Jesus cannot let you FAIL.  He guides your footsteps, He teaches you understanding, if you TRUST HIM. If you SERIOUSLY SEEK HIM, and not people, and your own understanding and your own truth.  JESUS ALONE is the WAY and the LIFE and the TRUTH, there is NO OTHER.  GET TO KNOW JESUS friend. I was brainwashed but He opened my eyes and now I FOLLOW JESUS and I TRUST HIM. And I want to take your hand and put your Hand of JESUS.  Friend, put your hand in the hand of Jesus.  Fix your sight on Him and seek Him with all your heart and He will guide you. Jesus alone is the Way and the life and the Truth.  There is no other. DON’T BE BRAINWASHED.  GET TO KNOW JESUS and FOLLOW HIM.
May Jesus bless you.

3 comments:

  1. I can feel the beauty and sincerity of your words resonating in this room with me. Oh, I want that more than anything; I want so much to know Jesus. But who is he? Is he God indeed? Can he save me at all? My life is a joke and what plan is there for me?

    I once was told God had something special for me. I don't think I believe that's true anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friend, here is how you can know Jesus and know His purpose for your life: http://www.finalcall07.com/p/salvation.html
    May Jesus bless you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too was brainwashed by religion since 2003. It's very sad but I'm glad GOD sent me someone to open my eyes.
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete